Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PDW CT BB Blog Train

It's time for a Plain Digital Wrapper blog train!! This one is packed full of brag books pages made with May's collaboration kit, Throught My Window: A Boy's Life How cute is this kit?

Please remember, members are all over so, if someone doesn't have theirs up, please, check back!!

Now, off to the goodies!!
Plain Digital Wrapper
Jamie's Creations
Oh and By the Way
LittleBehrs Den
OCD by ChereKaye
Kanga's Kreations
Wood That I Could
Priddy Sweet Scraps
Dracowin's Curiosities
ScrapDZines
Scraptacular Designs


Don't forget that you can earn a whole kit just for doing the challenges at Plain Digital Wrapper!!


BTPrev

Welcome to my stop on the train. I have two brag book pages for you. Download them here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/105067504/8297501f/blogtrain.html

Thanks for dropping by and enjoy your brag book!

4 comments:

  1. Love your pages--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Thanks for visiting my blog. I read your message about an empty file??? If it's about "Fairy Dance"I don;t understand. I just downloaded it myself and all was there. So please try again and let me know if you don;t succeed. Sorry for the trouble. Greetings,
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete